Watson Library's Circulation Desk (937.481.2345)
1. PICK UP COLOR PRINTS FROM ANY WATSON LAB COMPUTER.
2. BORROW AND RETURN WATSON ITEMS (Books, videos, CDs, faculty reserves).
3. BORROW AND RETURN ITEMS FROM OTHER OPAL OR OHIOLINK LIBRARIES . RENEW HERE before due date.
4. PICK UP OR BORROW/RETURN INTER-LIBRARY LOAN REQUESTS FROM LIBRARIES ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
5. BUY EARBUDS FOR THE COMPUTERS, LOST/FOUND
6. ASK TO MEET WITH A LIBRARIAN
Always open, Watson's Online/Virtual Library.
Use the OPAL Proxy on or off campus, the login/password are as follows:
|WATSON LIBRARY'S OPEN HOURS SCHEDULE|
Academic Year (Regular Hours During Semester Sessions):
Near the ends of terms, special extended hours may apply.
|Summer and Break Schedule:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays
REFERENCE AND CONSULTATIONS at the ASK US! DESK - Elizabeth, Head, Reference Services, x297 or x441
CIRCULATION DESK - 937.481.2345
STUDENT STUDY LOUNGE - study groups, view videos, take a cell phone call
WHITEBOARD SPACES - Ask Us for dry erase markers; book spaces ahead of time or just show up
COMFORTABLE STUDY SPACES - comfy chairs, study tables with different heights, cubicles, sofas
QUAKER READING ROOM (2nd Level) - Open to All.
COLLEGE ARCHIVES - by appointment, 937.481.2394 - Lee Bowman
QUAKER RARE COLLECTIONS AND RESEARCH - by appointment, 937.481.2441 - Elizabeth House
All items for posting must be approved by the VP for Student Affairs/Dean of Students; Bulletin Boards only.